Monday, January 23, 2012

Wow! Harder than I thought!

So what is they say about best laid plans???  My goal was to have my stuff uploaded to TpT last weekend but nooooo.  That's okay...teachers are flexible, right?  So here's my new goal...I will have it up by next weekend! 

We read the Scholastic News about Chinese New Years today.  Happy New Year!  I'm not Chinese but always willing to celebrate!  After we read about the Year of the Dragon, we did an expository writing using the Step Up to Writing format.  The little guys did a pretty good job! 

Wednesday is "Tacky Day" for our first graders.  If you aren't a first grade teacher you may not know that Tacky is an adorably tacky penguin from stories written by Helen Lester and illustrated by Lynn Munsinger.  These books are laugh out load funny!  

No comments:

Post a Comment