Tuesday, February 14, 2012

So the little cutie next to Clifford is a "hugbug"!  These are little die cuts I had in a drawer.  I thought it would be great fun for the kiddos to hunt for them when they came in on Valentine's Day morning.  Boy was it a hit!  They were running around looking for the bugs and didn't make the connection to the Charlotte Diamond song for a few minutes.  If you don't know the song, it's called "The Hugbug".  You never know where he's hiding!  When I told the kids to write their name on one hugbug they couldn't believe they were so lucky that they got to keep one!  So cute and so easy. 
Now that I look at this picture, I'm wondering what "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" book is doing in the basket of sealife books. 


1 comment:

  1. A caterpillar book in a basket of sealife is pretty typical in my classroom. lol Your blog is adorable!!!!


    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete