Sunday, February 10, 2013

Tell Me Something Good!


Happy three day weekend!  Whoot!  Whoot!  
I'm joining Jennifer's linky!  Head over to Rowdy in First Grade and join the fun:-)
Here's the scoop...you have to tell something good that's happening at school and at home.  So, at school I'm thrilled getting really excited about the Common Core Standards.  Is that weird??  We are a little behind but we're getting there:-).  Higher level thinking???  YES!!  Can't wait to check out the new testing that will be coming down the road.
What's good at home???  Gotta say...EVERYTHING!  I'm a happy camper these days.  I got to SKYP with my son tonight so that was the BIGGEST thrill of the day.  Also saw the movie "Silver Linings Playbook".  And I have the day off tomorrow!  I'm going to try one of those burlap painting crafty thingys.  I'll post a pic if it turns out presentable:-).

No comments:

Post a Comment