Thursday, July 12, 2012

Alphabet Letter Exchange


So my hubby is outside working on building a new fence around our pool equipment.  I'm inside "working" by blog hopping!  Who is having more fun???

There's fun to be had at First Grade Found Me!  



Chrissy over at First Grade Found Me is doing an adorable letter exchange for some Chicka Chicka Boom Boom fun!  I hope tons of you will visit her and join in on the fun!


Here's how it works:

1. Your class will be assigned a letter of the alphabet and put into a group with 25 other teachers. Each teacher would have their class decorate 26 of that letter. A template like the letter below will be provided. You'll print it on cardstock and have your class decorate it. Decorate it however you like, just have fun and get creative!

2. You'll need to mail 25 of the letters to the members of your group and you'll keep one. Each teacher is responsible for their own postage charges. At the end of the project you should have a complete, unique, student-made alphabet!

3. You could also include a short letter about your class, school, and where you live. This is optional.


Here's the link to Chrissy!  


http://firstgradefoundme.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Hi Deana,
    Great idea! I love your blog. It is wonderful! I have nominated you for an award. Head over to www.theteachersworkspace.blogspot.com to pick it up. I'm so glad I found you.
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimberly,
    Thanks so much for the shout out! I'm now following your site! I love the owls!
    Deana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! Got an email from Chrissy today and the ABC project is a go! I'm so excited I want to start RIGHT NOW!! Guess I'll have to wait til I have some students:-( Thanks, Chrissy!

    ReplyDelete