Thursday, July 26, 2012
Tell Me More Linky Party
What a fun Linky! Click on the image to join up at Amy's blog!
I wanted to know more about the creative women I stalk on the blogs so I clicked around the links from Amy's blog. I learned that these blog ladies are waaayyy funny and quirks can be cool!
So, here's a few little facts about meeee:-)
1. I can't stand it when people lick their fingers!! EEEwwww! If someone licks their finger while passing out papers, I will NOT take one of the top pages! Seriously! GERMS and slobber...grrrrooooosssss! I have been know at teacher in-services to point out to my buds that the presenter is a "finger licker"!
2. Rats should not be pets! They are totally yucky! Those beady little eyes are not even close to being warm and friendly! They can climb up walls and be sneaky.
3. I have a strong sense of smell (so I'm told). I always smell things (usually bad things) before anyone else. Skunks nearby? I will yell "skunk" and hubby and I can get all of the windows closed before anyone else in the house smells it!
4. My mom has a southern accent but I can't hear it.
5. I love the smell of sunscreen and chlorine! It means it's summer!!
6. One of my favorite things in my house is my ice cream scooper. It was my grandma's.
7. I don't understand why kids think that we don't know that they are picking their nose if they cover it up with their other hand! Yuuuucky!
Let me know if you join in on the party! I'd love to check out what makes you tick:-)