Saturday, August 2, 2014

Goodies!



I  love Walmart! Why????  I'm cheap!  I love a good deal!  What teacher doesn't??  I made a little bit of a haul there this morning.  Happy dance



The cutie composition books were $1.50 (I think). They had some cheaper ones but c'mon...cuteness is a factor here!  I have no idea what I'm using them for but that didn't stop me from buying them;-).  I also got 32 (yes, I have 32 students) spiral notebooks.  They were 17 cents each. They had more expensive ones but this time cuteness was not a factor;-).  And...I usually design and print my own planner but this guy was only $3 and some change.  I figured it was better than using up my ink!  I'll put stickers on it to cutesify it a little bit.  "Cutesify" is a new verb I made up.  It was necessary:-). 

Speaking of cutesify...I ordered some new decs from Barker Creek today.  I'm a little bit of a polka dot and ladybug fan these days.    

How cute is this border??  It's reversible!  
Red & White Dots File Folders
Polka-dotted file folders???  Yes, please! I'll make these my M-F daily work folders.
Ladybugs & Posies Accents
OMG!  I haaaaaddddd to have these accents.  I only hope I ordered enough!  
Here's a link to Barker Creek if you wanna have a looksy:-).  Is that how you spell "looksy"? 

I'll be back soon to share some of my summer school projects.  

Deana 

No comments:

Post a Comment